Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bumpa and Gumma Come to Colorado Part Three: Jenna Goes to Sylvan Lake

While visiting, my dad made it his mission to catch lots of fish. However, he only caught one and he caught it at Sylvan Lake, or as I like to call it, Sylvan Puddle. Jenna had a lot of fun exploring while we were there and the dogs seemed to enjoy themselves as well.


I did not include my favorite picture that I took of Jenna because I am using it on our Christmas cards. So, you will just have to wait until December to see it!
Alfie hasn't been on the blog in awhile, so I wanted to make sure to include him as well!
If only she was looking at thecamera. Sorry Gumma!
That tiny man waving at us wasn't some weirdo, it was Bumpa fishing!

This was at the beginning of September, so all of the plants and trees were just beginning to change colors.

All that hiking pooped her out!

No comments:

baby