Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jenna Wears Daddy's Jacket

Lately, Jenna really has an opinion on what it is that she would like to wear. Note: It does not always coincide with what Mommy wants for her to wear! She had a MAJOR meltdown this morning because I would not let her wear an Elmo shirt that was to small for her. People were coming over. Had it just been the two of us at home I would not have cared much. However, I didn't want to look like a horrible mother that doesn't buy her child clothes that fit. In hindsight, I probably should have just let her wear the shirt. It really wasn't worth the fight! Below is a picture of what Jenna wanted to wear to go to the gym. She didn't win that one either!


1 comment:

charcharr said...

Clothing opinions from Katie have been going strong for a long time at our house! Right now, at 7:43 A.M. she is wearing a Rapunzel costume. Last night she wore striped socks with zebra shoes (and the Rapunzel dress over her real clothes.) I'm not sure I'll ever be allowed to dress her the way I want to again! Good luck with Jenna in this regard!

baby