Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Nursery

Slowly, but surely the nursery is coming together. The walls are painted. The crib and changing table are assembled. And last week, the recliner rocker came in. Now I just need to figure out what I am going to hang on the walls!

Here I am putting the crib together. Brandon came in to help me attach the springs, but I am proud to say this was more of an independent task!

The finished product. (Notice the kitty paws underneath he crib.)

Putting together the changing table. (All by myself!)



Working hard!

It took me several days over a couple of weeks to finish this because it was quite tiring, but Yea! We don't have to change her diapers on the floor!

My favorite part of the room! Where I am sure I will be spending many late nights!

2 comments:

The Green Family said...

Beautiful! Love the crib (obviously since i have the same one, hehe) and the changing table looks pretty close to what harper's looks like! It is getting close! What books have you been reading? I would recommend Baby wise, but a lot of people disagree with it, however I swear by it! Let me know if you need anything or questions! Talk to you soon!

Leilanni said...

What a beautiful nursery! You look so great - hang in there! She'll be here before you know it (promise)!

baby