Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Eagle Flight Days

The last weekend of June, our little town has a "festival" called Eagle Flight Days.  We did not go last year because Jenna was still taking two naps a day and I didn't want to mess with that. We learned this year that it is in fact a pretty BIG deal! There is live music, a parade, rides, food vendors and all kinds of booths and activities for young and old. Jenna and I met up with friends their on Friday night for The Baby Contest (not kidding). She saw some kids riding in a train. Had no idea there were ride or that I would need cash. I had no money and all Jenna could talk about was the train. I promised her we would come back the next day and she could ride the train, but I may have to break into her piggie bank to pay for it!
Watching the parade with her friend Bella.

Decorating a visor with Mommy at the Kids Tent.

Riding in the train! She was so proud to help Mommy count her quarters to give to the "conductor."
Went on a Big Girl ride with Ms. Shelley and Bella. This kid is fearless! I don't think that I rode one of these things until I was at least 5 or 6.
Going fishing at the Library Booth. She "caught" a bouncy ball with streamers. I think she was disappointed that she didn't catch and actual fish though.

No comments:

baby