Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jenna Goes to Michigan Part 5: The Fifth and FINAL Post...I swear!!!

Just some random shots to prove that other people were in Michigan besides Jenna! And some of my favorite shots of her as well!

Wilczewski Family
Jenna with her Bumpa.
Stefani and her cousin Adam
Jenna wearing her floaty bathing suit. I thought she looked like a little football player when wearing it. So, needless to say, when she actually picked up a football while wearing it, I thought it was pretty cute!

Happy as a clam. I think there is a picture of me around this age riding this very "car" at my grandparents house.
Jenna and my Grandpa Wilczewski
Jenna loved the fake deer up at he cabins.
So happy!

Uncle Daniel, Yaya and Exie
Uncle Bob and Aunt Claudia
Aaaawwwe...


Sweetie Pie
Lexie
C'mon Daddy! I wanna get down!
Peek-a-boo!
Samuel Family
My cousin Buck
Cousin picture: Buck, Fauna, Fred, Ron, Stefani, Erika and Gary
baby