Monday, May 17, 2010

New State...New Blog

Well, we've been together as a family in Colorado for a little over two weeks now. Snowy when we first arrived, but now it is simply gorgeous! Sunny, warm, highs near 70 with a mild breeze. I am glad I am being broken into the area with such lovely weather.

Since we are no longer in Texas, I will be changing the name of our blog to Our Life in the Rockies. I also decided that I want to take our names out of our web address, so I will also be changing our address to www.ourlifeintherockies.blogspot.com. I will change this sometime in the next 24 hours. Sorry, no pictures this post, but I will be to updating soon! We should be moving into our new home around the end of this month. So, needless to say there will be A LOT to catch up on!

No comments:

baby