Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby Showers

I had my last Baby Shower this past weekend, but there are no pictures to show. It was a lovely shower with my friends, but I guess you will have to take my word for it. The following pictures are from my El Paso Shower last month and my Work Shower last week. I am finally starting to feel a little bit more prepared now! As if feeling totally prepared is even possible!

El Paso Shower

The cutest guests at the party.

Miss Melanie had been waiting patiently for me to cut the cake!

Healthy eating begins early.


Adorable burp cloths.


Me and Miss Melanie attacking the Edible Bouquet.


Work Shower



Her first hair bows.



I was so excited to get the bottle warmer. I had been up worrying it about it the night before for some odd reason. Now Brandon will have no excuses for feeding her in the middle of the night!




I am loving sitting in this chair at the end of a long days with the kiddos.


31 weeks



1 comment:

Angela Taylor said...

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red dress!! Soooo beautiful...btw...did I mention how beautiful you look!! :) Go girl..rock it mama!!

baby