Friday, August 1, 2008

Weird Cravings

Okay, so far I have not really had any weird cravings per say. I mean, I don't have a strange compulsion to go outside and eat dirt, or even to have pickles and ice cream for that matter. I do however want the occasional glass of cold lemonade. This morning however, at 5 am, I woke up hot as heck and irritated with Brandon for being in the bathroom and taking a shower. 15 minutes later, I am unable to fall asleep. Suddenly, all I can think about is pancakes and bacon covered in syrup and I am starving! So, up I go to the kitchen and I make myself my first breakfast of the day. First? you ask. Well, of course. I eat all of the time!!!!!

2 comments:

Angela Taylor said...

Yup...thats what Im talking about! 1st and 2nd bfast, snack, 1st and 2nd lunch, snack, 1st and 2nd dinner, snack...it just keeps getting better :) hehe

The Green Family said...

Hey! thanks for letting me know about the pics. i just added an album with them.how are you feeling? you find out soon what you are having,dont you? or are you going to find out? my email is shellier14@aol.com. i would certainly welcome the recipes, thanks!! talk to you soon!

baby