Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our Trip to Maui

We just got back from our trip to Maui. We joined my parents and brother there. It was hot and humid, but beautiful! I only wish that pregnancy didn't make it feel ten degrees hotter! I left with a heat rash! Other that hat we had a lot of fun. The guys went snorkeling almost every day. Mom went shopping a bunch. I enjoyed the pool, the beach, and laying around reading. We went some place new every night for dinner, which really posed a pregnancy challenge for me. I didn't get to eat anything fun. For instance, we went out for steak and every else got their steak cooked medium rare. Mine came out looking like a piece of coal. I also didn't get to try any sea food because it seemed like everything was on the DO NOT EAT List. Oh well, there is always next time! Enjoy some pictures taken on our trip. There were tons more of course, but this will give you the gist of it!
Pretty scenery.









Our trip out to Wailea.









Mom and me in Lahaina waiting for a table at Cheeseburger in Paradise.




Eating at Ruth's Chris. Being pregnant makes steak houses no fun at all. No wine, no crab cakes, and beek jerky instead of steak! Yuck!


At Roy's Restuarant.



Underwater fun!







Mama's Fish House. Yum!





Enjoying our balcony. Check out the view!





The Feast at Lele. We all really enjoyed the luau.
We also enjoyed stuffing our faces.
Brandon enjoyed staring at the waitress. Hmmm.....






Dad enjoying the view of the ocean.

Enjoying the beach.






Soooo... is the baby growing in my thighs or my uterus?

1 comment:

Leilanni said...

FUN! Sounds like you had a great trip - even with no fun things to eat :-)

baby